Document Date: February 16, 1822
Transaction Type: Petitions
Quebec Archives # E21 S66 SS5 SSS2 D0405
Transcriber: Audrey Henderson
Surnames Mentioned: Boyd, Shea, Hart, Sweeney, Murphy, McMullen, Alone, Sullivan, Ryan
Thursday 16 February 1822
At a meeting of the Commissioners
The Board took into consideration the following Petitions:
· Petition of Robert Boyd for a concession of Lot No 5 in the 5th Concession of Valcartier
· Petition of William Boyd for Lot No 6 in the 5th Concession of Valcartier
· Petition of Joseph and John Shea for Lots No. 5 & 6 in the 5th Concession of Valcartier
· Petition of Thomas Hart for two lots Viz. No. 7 in the 5th Concession and Lot No 4 on the
Range of Wm. Waller’s point
· Petition of Edward Sweeney for a lot in the 5th Concession lying north of Waller’s Point.
· Petition of Ferdinand Murphy, Proprietor of Lot No 30 in the 2nd range SE of River du Pin for Lots No 5 and 6 in the 6th Concession of Valcartier
· Petition of Thomas McMullen for Lots No 6 and 7 in the 5 Concession of Valcartier
· Petition of James Alone for Lot No 5 in the 5th Concession of Valcartier
· Petition of John and Thomas Murphy for Lots Nos. 8 and 9 in the 5th Concession of Valcartier
· Petition of Richard and Owen Sullivan and Michael Ryan for one lot each in the 5th Concession of Valcartier
Note by Patricia Balkcom: I believe this James Alone is possibly James McGlone.
Original Data found online at Bibliotheque et Archives nationales du Quebec (http://pistard.banq.qc.ca/)
This BANQ record number is 03Q_E21S66SS3_SSS2_D0405_0001 and 03Q_E21S66SS3_SSS2_D0405_0002.